Friday, June 09, 2006

Blogging from Word 2007

Microsoft Word 2007 menyediakan Fasilitas "blogging".

(aku belum sempat menterjemahkannya-red)

Getting started

You can start a new blog by simply going to the File icon, New dialog and selecting "New Blog Post." Or, if you want to start your post from an existing document go to the File icon and select Publish and Blog.

Setting up your blog

This is pretty standard stuff if you've ever used one of the many blog post authoring applications. In Beta 2 we support MSN Spaces, SharePoint 2007 (of course), Blogger, and Community Server (which is used for blogs.msdn.com). You can also set up a custom account with services that support the metaweblog API or the ATOM API. All the blog providers seems to interpret these APIs a bit different so there kinks we're still working out. But the basics should work in Beta 2. We hope to add a few more services to the list before we ship. The Word blog authoring feature is extensible and we will publish information so that blog providers can insure that their systems work with Word.

More info coming…

We're excited about getting into more details about this feature, but I'm calling it a night now.

PS. A little honesty
Did I mention that this was beta software and we were running hot? For complete transparency I need to admit a couple things. I had to make a few hand tweaks to my post due to bugs (I'm sure our developer would blame it on user error). I had to upload and hand code the pictures because I had problems with my FTP site. And, I had to hand change the items with the CODE tag since we didn't map the Word code style correctly. You too can help find a report bugs with this feature once beta 2 is available. More on that later.

Whew! That feels better. Now I can sleep soundly.

Source : Joe friend

2 comments:

daniel john said...

Hi, nice post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will likely be coming back to your blog. Keep up the good work.

Term papers

Digital Marketing said...

Excellent information, I like your blog.

Today Dubai Breaking News

Current Political News in UAE

Hollywood Celebrity News in UAE

Tambah jumlah hari libur atau sesuaikan lagi...Paham...!!!

Paham ya.... Pahami dengan baik lalu putuskan.